How do I return an item?
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. One or more of these listed below will not be considered for return. Thank you.
- Returns will not be accepted after 14 days from delivery date. You must contact us for your RMA# and address to ship back your item. Returns will NOT be accepted for opened or used items. The returned product can not be tampered with and must be in the same sealed, new condition as you received it. You may be asked to provide photos by email.
- Custom LSD applications are not returnable or refundable. Our LSD Conversions are specific to the product listing. Know your diff year/make/model and trans. details before purchasing.
- A 30% restocking fee will be deducted from the total you paid for the product which includes 'Buyer's Remorse, changed mind and 'ordered by accident even if the order ships.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- If the product packaging has been opened, seal broken or tampered with, and your return is authorized, you will be subject to the 30% deduction restocking fee.
- Again all parts must be in new, unused, undamaged, unopened or unmodified in original packaging.
- Return shipping is paid for by the buyer. We suggest insuring your package and that your return has a tracking #.
- Beginning November 1, 2019, per the PayPal user agreement for sellers and buyers, if a refund is processed, the fees PayPal charges will not be refunded. This means the refund to expect will reflect the Traction Concepts 30% restocking fee in addition to the PayPal fees to be deducted from the original price paid for the product.
We offer technical support to help you with the install if you feel stuck and in house install options.