How do I return an item?
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
- Returns will not be accepted after 14 days from delivery date.
- Custom applications will not be considered for return as they are specialty items
- Please note, there will be a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from your total for returned parts only.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- All parts must be in re-sell-able, unused, undamaged or unmodified and in original packaging and in new condition.
- Return shipping is paid for by the buyer. We suggest insuring your package and that your return has a tracking #.
- Please wait for a response from customer service to give you your #RMA to include with the correct shipping warehouse address to help expedite the handling of your return & refund.
- Your refund minus the 20% restocking fee will be applied through PayPal once the items have been inspected.
- Beginning November 1, 2019, per the PayPal user agreement for sellers and buyers, if a refund is processed, the fees PayPal charges will not be refunded. This means the refund to expect will reflect the Traction Concepts 20% restocking fee in addition to the original PayPal fees to be deducted from the original price paid for the product.